Failure to comply with data protection legislation such as GDPR (from May 2018), DPA and PECR results in severe financial and reputational penalties.
The 50-minute GDPR in Practice online course teaches businesses, workers and individuals the key definitions and 6 principles of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the key features of Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulation (PECR) and GDPR’s subject rights and data transfer issues.
This comprehensive course delivers immediate, valuable outcomes across your workforce as they learn key skills including:
• How to recognise personal data and special category (“sensitive”) personal data
• What the GDPR and PECR cover
• How and when to apply the principles of the law and regulations
• Understanding individuals’ rights and how to handle them
• The importance of appropriate security measures at work and remotely
• The financial and reputational consequences of breaching the legislation
Easy to follow – 2-part modular course
After 25-30 minutes of engaging, interactive GDPR compliance training, learners are invited to apply their knowledge in a ‘real-life’ working environment through an interactive quiz. Learners must reach a pass mark of 88% to obtain a printed certificate – available immediately to download. There is no excuse for not passing – if you don’t pass you can go through the relevant sections again. Explanations and toolkits are provided.
Multi-user licenses are available, so if you want to train 10 or more people, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or call 01787 277742 to discuss your needs.
Return to Catalogue